Facts about Bangalore!!!
Here are some interesting facts about BANGALORE…
1. BANGALORE has the impeccable record of highest growth within a span
2. BANGALORE has highest number of pubs in Asia.
3. BANGALORE has highest number of cigarette smokers in India
4. BANGALORE has the highest number of software companies in India –
212,followed by Hyderabad -108, Pune – 97. Hence called the silicon
valley of India.
5. BANGALORE has 21 engineering colleges, which is highest in the world
in a given city. BANGALORE University has 57 engineering colleges
affiliated to it, which is highest in the world.
6. BANGALORE is the only city in the world to have commercial and
defense airport operating from the same strip.
7. BANGALORE has highest number of public sectors and government
organizations in India.
8. BANGALORE University has highest number of students going abroad for
higher studies taking the first place from IIT-Kanpur.
9. BANGALORE has only 48% of local population (i.e.Kannadigas). Hence a
true cosmopolitan with around 25% Tamilians, 14%Telugites, 10%
Keralites,8% Europeans, 6% a mixture of all races.
10. BANGALORE police has the reputation of being second best in India
11. BANGALORE has the highest density of traffic in India.
12. BANGALORE has the highest number of 2-wheelers in the world.
13. BANGALORE is considered the fashion capital of east comparable to
14. BANGALORE has produced the maximum international sportsmen in India
for all sports ahead of even Mumbai & Delhi.
15. BANGALORE has produced the maximum number of scientists considered
for Nobel Prize nominations.
16. BANGALORE has produced the highest number of professionals in USA
almost 60% of the Indian population abroad is from BANGALORE (except
17. BANGALORE is famous for THESE: Software Professionals, Girls.
This is Outstanding…