🌻MOST INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW:🌻
🌻MOST INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW:🌻
1. 🌱Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.
2. 🌴The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
3. 🌱The sentence, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter in the English language.
4. 🌱The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5. Ants never sleep!
6. 🌴“I Am” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
7. 🌴Coca-Cola was originally green.
8. 🌴 The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
9. 🌴When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less.
10. 🌴Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from the blowing desert sand.
11. 🌱There are only two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: “abstemious” and “facetious.”
12. 🌱The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
13. 🌴There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
14. 🌱TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
15.🌱 Minus 40 degrees Celsius is exactly the same as minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
16. 🌱Chocolate can kill dogs, as it contains theobromine, which affects their heart and nervous system.
17.🌱 Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
18. 🌴You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath.
19. 🌱It is impossible to lick your elbow.
20. 🌴The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
21. 🌱People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
22.🌴 It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky
23.🌱 The “sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick” is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
24. 🌱“Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
25.🌱 If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
26. 🌴Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history.
Spades – King David
Clubs – Alexander the Great,
Hearts – Charlemagne
Diamonds – Julius
28.🌴 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
29. 🌱If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
30. 🌱What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
Ans. – All invented by women.
31. 🌱Question – This is the only food that doesn’t spoil. What is this?
Ans. – Honey
32. 🌴A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
33. 🌴A snail can sleep for three years.
34. 🌱All polar bears are left handed.
35. 🌱American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
36. 🌴Butterflies taste with their feet.
37. 🌱Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
38. 🌴In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
39. 🌱On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
40. 🌴Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
41. 🌴The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
42. 🌴 The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
43. 🌱The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
44. 🌴Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
45. 🌱Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times
46. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
47. 🌴Most lipstick contains fish scales.
48. 🌴Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different. 💐👏
[6/10, 6:48 PM] sadam baboo: ✨Vijaykanth is back:D:D:D
vijaykanth went to a bank to open a S.B. A/C.
After seeing the Form he went to Delhi for filling it up.
You know why?
Form said: ‘Fill Up In Capital.’
Vijaykanth standing below a tube light with open mouth.
Because his doctor advised him: ‘Today’s dinner should be light !’
On romantic date vijaykanth’s gf asks him:
‘Darling ! On our engagement will you give me a ring?’
He said: ‘Sure ! What’s your phone no.?’
Vijaykanth found the answer to the most difficult question ever.
What will come first, chicken or egg?
what ever u order first will come first.
Teacher told all students to write an essay on a cricket match.
All were busy writing except vijaykanth
He wrote:’Due To Rain, No Match!’
What does vijaykanth do after taking a Xerox?
He will compare it with the original for any spelling mistakes.
Vijaykanth & wife buy coffee in a shop.
Vijaykanth: Drink quickly before it gets cold.
Vijaykanth: Hot coffee $5 and cold coffee $10.
What happens when vijaykanth’s wife delivers twins????
He does not sleep whole night, thinking who is the father of second child…😝
Manager asked vijaykanth at an interview.
Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?
Vijaykanth replyed: -P-O-S-T-B-O-X.
After returning back from a foreign trip, vijaykanthasked his wife,
Do I look like a foreigner?
Wife: No! Why?
Vijaykanth: In London a lady asked me Are you a foreigner?
Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanthi
Vijaykanth writes, “Gandhi was a great man, but I don’t know who is Jayanthi.
Interviewer: just imagine you are on the3rd floor, it caught fire
and how will you escape?
Vijaykanth: its simple. I will stop my imagination!!!
Vijaykanth: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123to know current bill status
Vijaykanth: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.
Friend: I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife!
Vijaykanth: Wow!!! That’s an unbelievable exchange offer!!!
Teacher: “What is common between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM, GANDHI and BUDHA?”
Vijaykanth: “All are born on government holidays…!!!
Sir: What is difference between Orange and Apple?
Vijaykanth: Color of Orange is orange, but color of Apple is not APPLE
Dont laugh alone..jst pass 2 ur contactss.😂😂😂;)😜